This looks absolutely legit, and launching October 25, 2019 as a Battle.Net PC exclusive is interesting.
It makes sense for Activision Blizzard to use their own platform for their own product. And with the Epic Games Store bringing exclusivity to the PC gaming world, it was only a matter of time a big publisher copied the trend.
I guess this is one of the unintended drawbacks of exclusives…Now everyone is doing it.
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint Graphics Card and Settings
- World War Z is Free on Epic Games Store
- PhRMA's Response to COVID-19
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint: New Engineer and Echelon Classes
- Half-Life: Alyx and The $1,000 VR Bundle