According to an Origin pre-load message, there will be an Anthem Public Test Server launching May 31.
Well at least it seems like they are trying to make the game better, and have not totally given up on it.
I will definitely check it out, because the best part of Anthem is testing Javelin builds. And there is probably no better place to do that than on a Public Test Server.
I have played over 550 hours of Anthem, so any new thing to do in the game is always welcome.
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint Graphics Card and Settings
- World War Z is Free on Epic Games Store
- PhRMA's Response to COVID-19
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint: New Engineer and Echelon Classes
- Half-Life: Alyx and The $1,000 VR Bundle