In this Rage 2
Alpha? Pre-Beta we see God a Ranger crush NPCs like ants. I don’t think he was touched once in the gameplay.
By the way, what’s a Pre-Beta? Isn’t that an Alpha?
Anyway, other than the ridiculously easy gameplay Bethesda chose to showcase, the game looks good, but I am still not sure if it will be a hit.
And I hope the devs are not scared of the bullet-sponge moniker and instead make a game that’s a breezy walkthrough. But, this was
Beta gameplay Pre-Beta gameplay, so they may toughen up the combat.
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint Graphics Card and Settings
- World War Z is Free on Epic Games Store
- PhRMA's Response to COVID-19
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint: New Engineer and Echelon Classes
- Half-Life: Alyx and The $1,000 VR Bundle