This is episode three of the A Plague Tale: Innocence video series. And the developers talk about how the rats are a core part of the game, after initially not being a main focus from day one.
Turn on captions for English.
Traversing the game world involves avoiding the rats, but also using them to neutralize enemies, by manipulating light sources to shepherd them around the environment.
As this trailer, and the untouchable episode one trailer demonstrates, the music in this game is going to be phenomenal. I hope it’s also available as standalone content, because it will be an extraordinary appetizer.
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint Graphics Card and Settings
- World War Z is Free on Epic Games Store
- PhRMA's Response to COVID-19
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint: New Engineer and Echelon Classes
- Half-Life: Alyx and The $1,000 VR Bundle