This is the cinematic intro from Breach, an upcoming third-person action-RPG.
I played about four hours, and some of the classes/heros were quite fun to play. Unfortunately, they locked co-op in this Alpha test. Apparently co-op was available in other Alpha tests, so I guess I just missed out.
Anyway, the developers are clearly fans of Overwatch, which itself, is not an “original” game. I liked playing Medic aka Arcane Mender, Sniper, Engineer and Demo-like class aka Demon Hunter.
I am unsure if I will play this game on release, but the Alpha was quite fun.
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint Graphics Card and Settings
- World War Z is Free on Epic Games Store
- PhRMA's Response to COVID-19
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint: New Engineer and Echelon Classes
- Half-Life: Alyx and The $1,000 VR Bundle