A year ago, I had to replay the ending of Ghost Recon Wildlands, because I forgot to record it… So, here is a shortened version of that ending.
The ending was expected, based on the pro-justice propaganda spewed by our protagonists.
I enjoyed Wildlands a lot, but surprisingly, I played a lot less co-op than I initially planned. First, I avoided co-op because I could not figure out how to mute teammates mics…After that, I just wanted to do the missions I wanted to do, so I ran solo.
It’s funny, I love the less comparatively popular Tom Clancy games (Wildlands and The Division), instead of Rainbow Six Siege.
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint Graphics Card and Settings
- World War Z is Free on Epic Games Store
- PhRMA's Response to COVID-19
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint: New Engineer and Echelon Classes
- Half-Life: Alyx and The $1,000 VR Bundle