I own an i7 5820K refurbished Dell with a GTX 980, and on default high settings I get approximately 55 FPS when I run the Shadow of the Tomb Raider internal benchmark tool.
When I turned off several graphical options: Shadow Quality, Ambient Occlusion, Tessellation, Bloom, Motion Blur, Screen Space Reflections and Screen Space Contact Shadows, I gained about 20 FPS.
I have not played the game yet, but from the benchmark, the game looks ok to decent. Not as pretty as Call of Duty: World War II, which came out November 2017.
And by the way, I have a Resident Evil 7 Giveaway.
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint Graphics Card and Settings
- World War Z is Free on Epic Games Store
- PhRMA's Response to COVID-19
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint: New Engineer and Echelon Classes
- Half-Life: Alyx and The $1,000 VR Bundle