I watched some gameplay of PLANET ALPHA yesterday, and it was one of the most thrilling and entertaining gameplays I have seen in a while.
I was totally invested in the protagonist’s welfare, so much so that my anxiety starting kicking in…
Anyway, there was no voice commentary from the player, but I was living and dying with him along the way. I found myself shouting at the screen in certain parts, agreeing when he did something that I would do and seriously disagreeing when he did something I would not do.
PLANET ALPHA’s visuals are stunning and the audio is fantastic. The gameplay transcends language, because once you get started, it’s just you and the game, no dialogue. Just controller/keyboard prompts, your smarts and some forgiving internal quicksave to get you thru.
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint Graphics Card and Settings
- World War Z is Free on Epic Games Store
- PhRMA's Response to COVID-19
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint: New Engineer and Echelon Classes
- Half-Life: Alyx and The $1,000 VR Bundle